“Dreams are the seeds of change. Nothing ever grows without a seed, and nothing ever changes without a dream”
Welcome to Plateau Life Yoga (Formally Byron Yoga Lounge)
I am excited to have finally transitioned from the Byron Yoga Lounge to classes in Alstonville at the new space 2b High Street.
I would like to express my gratitude and thanks to the the beautiful Iyengar community for the years of ongoing support. As I embrace the changes – I trust we will remain connected on our yoga paths.
Iyengar Yoga is a traditional practice that recognizes every body is different. Students are closely guided to work through challenges to achieve alignment for a balanced body and mind.
- It is considered ideal for anyone suffering from injury, for beginners and students of all ages and levels.
- Iyengar teachers undertake 4-5 years to become Certified and commit to ongoing training.
- Iyengar yoga practitioners often align the practice with the season as a way to keep in tune with nature.
What to expect
- Postures to be spoken in Sanskrit to respect the traditional ancient yoga linage of this art
- Demonstration of the postures
- Clear precise instruction
- Props if needed such as blocks/belts to assist individual needs
- Alignment adjustments and individual guidance
- An authentic Yoga experience
Fees and Pricing
Book of ten – $150
Book of 5 – $90
Casual Class – $20
Private Classes (1 hour 15 min) – $100 per session /or 3 or more private classes – $85/session.
Groups (1hr 15 mins) – $100 plus $10 per person
Gift vouchers available.
To purchase tickets please contact for Direct Deposit or you are able to use a swipe card at the studio.
Due to travel restrictions we will postpone until further notice
Watch life in a small traditional village surrounded by breathtaking views of mountains and valleys... temples and shrines to explore... indoor and outdoor baths in which to relax